Tear Up The Turf 2020 Combine AND 7v7 Try Out
Time & Location
About the Event
DFA's Tear Up the Turf combine is where youth, ages 8-14, measure their skills alongside their peers from throughout the Bay Area.
We have teamed up with California Strength, GetScouted Inc and Zybek Sports to allow youth and Middle School to athletes test their skills with the same equipment the NFL uses in their combines! GetScouted is the new mobile application partner with Zybek Sports. Zybek Sports is the respected source for verified athlete performance and the official technology partner of the NFL Combine. They have supported:
- NFL Scouting for the past 9 years
- Army National Combine testing for the past 7 years
- Over 100,000 student athlete tests
This is not just another combine, this is the Standardized Athlete Test (SAT®)!
California Strength is THE premier strength and conditioning program in the country. NFL hopefuls from around the country come to prepare for the NFL combine with California Strength every year. Established NFL stars spend their offseason working in their gym. They also have Olympic powerlifters currently representing the USA on a global competitive level. They have been gracious enough to bring their staff, along with current NFL players to run the drills, coach the kids and just have a blast!
Performances will be evaluated for those interested in joining either our Elite 7v7 Teams or the new DFA Competitive Passing League, starting in Spring 2021!
Combine Groupings & Times
- Athletes will be placed into Pods with 12 of their peers as they register
- You will be emailed your specific arrival time by Dec 4th, 12:00p (arrival time will be between 9:30-11:00a)
- Athletes will move through warm ups and the 10 combine activities, taking approximately 2 hours total
- COVID guidelines will be enforced throughout the event
NOTE: You must register through DFA.com, no walk up's allowed. Registration closes Wednesday December 2nd at 6:00pm PST.
- DFA 2021 Combine / 7v7 Try Out$55$550$0